Selasa, 03 Mei 2011

I'M NOT A FUSSY EATER ! :P

Hello blogger, nice to meet (not real) you again :)
This day I wanna posting my second post. Yeah, like you know all this post is for my project at my course the theme is 'Your Favorite Foods/Hobbies' and I choose favorite foods. 


One of my hobbies is eating out. Yes, I really love that one but that's really destroy my money :( really sad about it. Nevertheless I still love that activity hahaa There are a lot of nice restaurant in my city, Denpasar. I really love taste something new because I'm not a fussy eater :p 
Ok, I will share my favorite :

1. SOP KAKI KAMBING


I don't know what it's name in english but I will try to explain it. It's made from mutton (daging kambing) mm not just the meat but also other body parts like it ears, custom, tounge, brains, etc. Maybe at the first you will think it's so scary but after you taste it you will love it! Yeah because I've already taste it and I really really love it. This food just like 'sop buntut' I think, but It's more delicious because the taste of the gravy is different. I can't explain that, just try it and you will know it :) In Denpasar you can taste this food on Cokroaminoto street. This is a restaurant sidewalk so don't worry the price is not too expensive just Rp.4.000/piece Just try it! wish you love it :) 


2. NASI AYAM BETUTU LIKU


Yeah ! I love this one too. This is typical of Balinese food 'betutu'. But I think it's has a different taste from the other because of the sambal matah and it's seasoning. It's flavor really taste good and really pervasive. Not only betutu but also the pork soy sauce is really delicious. Only Rp. 8.000/plate not expensive, isn't it ? You can get it on Gandapura street or Gatot Subroto street (beside 'Kacang Rahayu')  Must Try ! :)

3. ROTI CANAI


These foods come from India but in that country the name isn't Canai but Kerala Porotta. It's made from wheat flour I think, but I don't know what's the complete ingredients hehe really sorry for that. It has many various taste of roti canai like canai with sausage, honey, cheese and milk, chocolate, sugar, etc. You also can try the curry and the yellow rice too and don't forget to try 'Teh tarik' it's a really fresh and healthy drink. Mm it's about Rp. 10.000 - 25.000 for the bread and Rp. 9.000 for the tea :) Let's try it guys

Ok, that's all my favorite food. Actually I love all delicious food haha and that's three I like the most. hmm I really curious about 'Sup Ikan Hiu' (Shark Soup) I see the banner at Jimbaran beside the KFC restaurant and I have searching in google to see the picture and here it is


I think it's delicious isn't it ? But the price is too expensive Yeah I know shark is really rare now. Ok, I will save my money to try this food. Wish me have enough money blogger hehe When I have try this I will share how it taste, ok ? Just waiting for it hahaa 

NB : and for Mrs. Dayu will you accompany me to try this food ? hihihihi 

2 komentar:

  1. hello Danti my buddy!
    rep my comment on my blog, love you :*

    p.s I have followed you :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Diaaass, my blossom :* I still shock with your message -,- please don't do that hahahaa

    BalasHapus